Welcome to Quality CBD
About Quality CBD
- Full Vertical
Vertical integration is a key operational strategy at Quality CBD. It starts with seed-to-shelf quality control from select hemp genetics and continues through every stage of processing and product development for wholesale and retail customers. Customers who purchase from us are guaranteed the highest quality product at the most competitive prices, which can only be offered by a manufacturer with vertically integrated operations.
Our supplier has grown rapidly into a leading technology-driven hemp solutions provider. We carefully selected them based on a team of 150 employees that includes top chemists, engineers, doctors, and biologists paired with talented operators. A strong sense of pride runs through their company as we share with them our mission to create and source the highest-quality hemp cannabinoid products possible.
From “Seed to Shelf”, we work with the best supplier who will responsibly produce superior, innovative hemp-based products for our customers seeking a better quality of life through hemp technology.
They are one of the world’s leading innovators in hemp technology. They are at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of CBD and other hemp-based products, and take pride in their research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work with them changes lives for the better.
As stated, we source the best product, but that doesn’t mean much if we cannot handle your CBD fulfillment. It is essential to building our reputation as a quality, professional, trustworthy, competitive supplier. Here are some important points on fulfillment in order to provide comfort in selecting our group as your CBD / Hemp provider.
Regulations, Guidelines, and Compliance for Shipping CBD Oil
When working in the CBD industry, it’s important to be aware of the rules and regulations of the state you live in, as well as the locations of your customers. Here are some factors to consider:
- Federal Regulations: Make sure you conform to the federal rules provided for shipping CBD in the U.S. For example, whatever form of CBD you ship, some states require that it is made from hemp, not cannabis, and must contain 0.3% or less THC.
- Courier Guidelines: If you use USPS, you must follow their guidelines, whereas private couriers may have different rules.
- Packaging and Labeling: All of our manufactured products meet the standards and regulations of CBD packaging and labeling.
- Farm Bill Compliance: We ensure our products come from a produce that is reputable according to the Farm Bill.
- We need to abide by the new guidelines for growing and manufacturing CBD. Our supplier must insure as a farmer or grower, they will need strictly follow the rules for farming cannabis.
CBD Fulfillment Service:
The laws and regulations are constantly changing, and it would serve you to partner with a provider utilizing a professional team that keeps up with these rules. Our Fulfillment Team can adjust capacity and speed at our request to meet the requirements of our customer base and keep our price point competitive in the market.
We pay more so we have the proper warehousing, pick and pack, distribution, transportation, and inventory management for our CBD products.
- Customer is first priority
- Only endorse the highest quality products
- Only promote the products and process we believe in
- ALWAYS provide much more value than the cost of the product